Number of hits since 13 Nov 2008:

Wednesday 4 March 2009

Banbury U13's v Bicester U13's

How can I do this report without taking a day and a half?

Very difficult decision, as I really, really want to do a ball by ball, pass by pass, tackle by tackle and a TRY by TRY account of the match, but instead I can only say that ;

You played a blinder, stood up man for man, took their best shoots, went down a try early after massive pressure, then showed the spirit that makes all of us, be it coaches, parents, family and friends very proud.

I normally as you know go through the match picking positives of individuals and trying to insert the points where we could do better in a general view, well this time so many positives individually and collectively I will simply say;

You were great well done, bring on the next game!

Oh yes for the record

Banbury 10 Bicester 29

Mark

No comments: